We are protecting our customers and employees at this time by doing the following items.
- Discussing the health of our customers before scheduling the job
- Any employee who is feeling sick is asked to stay home and we would keep in contact with them regarding their symptoms and diagnosis.
- All technicians are equipped with safety equipment, including masks, gloves, booties, goggles, and clothes protection.
- Technicians are not shaking hands with customers and are staying at least 6’ from customers
- We wipe down all items we touch with disinfectant after the service call
- We wash our hands in between service calls
- We wipe our vans and tools down at the end of each day
- If the customer is not comfortable with us being inside their home we are often able to perform most of our service from the outside with assistance from the customer on the inside of the home.
- We cater our level of protection based on the comfort level of the customers and our technicians.